[ExI] dead weight

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 17:09:41 UTC 2019

Yeah, it's really hard to do statistics on immigration when wars are
driving people over national lines.  I think we are welcoming top people to
our  universities, many of whom stay, right?  But I think we may be the
most welcoming nation there is, or we used to be.  The Japanese aren't
exactly welcoming.  Don't know about other countries.

bill w