[ExI] Just some thoughts, nothing new really

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Thu May 16 02:01:14 UTC 2019

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 1:19 PM John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 12:36 PM William Flynn Wallace <
> foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > At least some immigration is good:  farmers need pickers and the
>> immigrants do it and no one else wants those back-breaking jobs.
>>

> Foreign born immigrant Sergey Brin hasn't done much farm work but he did
> co-found Google, and foreign born Elon Musk has also done one or two
> interesting things. The current total is 45 immigrants from 27 countries
> have become billionaires in the USA.

### How come ICE didn't find out about Mr Musk yet? Shouldn't he keep
things on the down-low, in fear of deportation?

Ah, wait, Mr Musk came to the US legally! And yes, I came to the US
legally, too.

So why do you mention him and other highly successful legal immigrants in a
discussion of illegal immigration?