[ExI] stealth singularity

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 18:35:30 UTC 2019

 If we can define exactly what is intelligence, it is no longer
intelligence.  spike
Have to query you again - no one is ever going to define any abstract
concept to the point where all people accept it, and furthermore, accept
the means by which to test it.  I really don't know how to respond to your
quote above but it bothers me - seems self-contradictory.  bill w