[ExI] progress toward proof of riemann hypothesis claimed

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 29 18:43:23 UTC 2019

My inbox has been buzzing about this for the last several days:

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2019/05/20/1902572116

Tragic that I know so little about the Riemann zeta function.  It is wicked
cool, and if his hypothesis is not true, mathematics is screwed profoundly.
It is a profound tragedy that in this critical moment, what little remaining
brain power I have is distracted by schemes to play gags on my
brother-in-law by rigging a GYAOTT snake detector on the guest-room toilet
(oh dear, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.)

Have we any Riemann gurus among us who wish to comment?  (On the hypothesis
I mean, not the GYAOTT.)