[ExI] I hate them

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 11:17:51 UTC 2019

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:22 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <

*> I just skimmed through this hack job of an article:*

> https://www.technologyreview.com/s/614690/polygenic-score-ivf-embryo-dna-tests-genomic-prediction-gattaca/

I've been saying for years that bioethicist were the lowest form of human
life, from opposing golden rice that would prevent millions going blind to
opposing gene drive to kill mosquitoes and stop malaria, according to ethicists
the ethical thing to do somehow always ends up being the thing that causes
the most pain and death. In the article the most shocking fact was that
about 60% of embryos aren't even checked to make sure they had 46
chromosomes.

John K Clark