[ExI] rocket!

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 17:07:22 UTC 2019

 The moon launch was never primarily about science.
There was only one scientist who ever went to the moon  spike

so the astronauts were the pretty boys?  Great on camera?  But the
pretty boys did do some scientific experiments, did they not?  Besides
picking up rocks, that is.  bill

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 9:26 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <