[ExI] Humans are a uniquely dangerous species

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 11:04:18 UTC 2019

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 11:59 AM BillK via extropy-chat <

> * > Today we look up at the stars and wonder if we’re alone in the
> universe. In fantasy and science fiction, we wonder what it might be like
> to meet other intelligent species, like us, but not us. It’s profoundly sad
> to think that we once did, and now, because of it, they’re gone.*

There is nothing unique about humans in that regard, when two species
occupy the same environmental niche there is always conflict; but that's
irrelevant as far as ET is concerned because we wouldn't be in the same
environmental niche.

John K Clark