[ExI] latest psychobabble

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Oct 15 19:56:58 UTC 2019

Eh, Bill I think some psychology major was having a little fun.  Perhaps she was cynical, or some professor needed a paper from her immediately because a conference was coming up.  She had no ideas, so she took a previous paper on egoistic entitlement being a central feature of hubris, and double reversed it to hypo-egoistic nonentitlement leading to not-hubris.

Just for fun.

spike