[ExI] Mathematics Risque tale :)

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:43:24 UTC 2019

Modern political discourse, on at least one side of the aisle, is founded
on the absolutely unquestionable premise that all inappropriate things
/must/ be banned.

On a related note,
https://babylonbee.com/news/report-lots-of-yelling-at-each-other-expected-to-fix-things-any-day-now

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 8:16 AM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <