[ExI] China will soon spend more money on scientific research, than the United States!

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:57:42 UTC 2019

For voters, I believe the issue would be whether you live in a district where the two major parties are close/competitive. For instance, in Washington state, especially King County, they’re not. It’s not likely to swing Republican in the coming election, so if even if you don’t want the GOP to get the vote here, you don’t really have to worry about voting third party. (Of course, if third parties started to seriously chip away at the Democratic Party lock, then you might have a case.) In fact, a third party vote might be a way to register your displeasure at the major party — even if you prefer one major party over the other.)

And not voting also makes them (would be vote getters) take interest too. (One might say people who could’ve voted in the last presidential election had a huge impact: Clinton, despite getting a majority of the voters also seems to have kept many people away from the election — people who in 02008 voted for Obama. Of course, not all of them because many Obama voters voted for Trump, though I’d have to look up the exact numbers here.)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at:
http://author.to/DanUst