[ExI] What would be on your top 25 list, for the best recent sf/fantasy television?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 23:55:41 UTC 2019

On Thu, 12 Sep 2019 at 23:55, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

> Yes - Mark Twain.  I loved it before my back make me quit.
> I even went out with friends and just watched and joked etc.  bill w

The quotation “Golf is a good walk spoiled” is indeed commonly
attributed to Mark Twain, but like many such sayings, he probably
never said it.
Quote Investigator has an article about trying to trace the origin of
the quotation.
<https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/28/golf-good-walk/>
Famous people are "quote magnets" because a saying sounds more
impressive with a famous name attached. :)

BillK