[ExI] Quantum Supremacy

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 01:32:32 UTC 2019

Quantum Computers are not “Turing complete” right?  Can they do ALL crypto
hash guessing fast?  Some hash algorithms are way different than others.
Some requiring lots of memory, for example.  Can they do any kind of tensor
flow stuff all the AI chips do these days?...

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 3:34 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <