[ExI] COVID-19 has now killed more Americans than Chinese

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:47:07 UTC 2020

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 10:06 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *> that chart didn’t show why because it wasn’t in per-capita infection
> rates.*

Speaking of per-capita, we don't know the true number of people in the USA
that are infected because the USA has done far fewer testing per-capita
than any other modern industrial nation and started doing them far later,
even later and fewer than some third world nations. As a result we're
flying blind, all we have is a lower bound.

 John K Clark