[ExI] Uploads

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:21:53 UTC 2020

Let's put it this way.  Can you imagine any kind of upload process
that could not make you more intelligent?

Keith

I have assumed that we are talking about exact and complete copies.  I
cannot see how that changes anything without modifying the words 'exact'
and 'complete'.  bill w

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:11 AM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <