[ExI] Uploads

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:53:28 UTC 2020

Those are some negative things that are lost. Are there any positive
things that would be lost? Hmm, nothing comes immediately to mind. I'll
think about it and post later if any occur to me.

--
Ben Zaiboc
*That's what I was really asking.  bill w*

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:51 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <