[ExI] More Americans have died from COVID-19 than the Iraq War

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:45:43 UTC 2020

John-

Serious question, why don't you have this kind of outrage over the number
of people killed by flu every year?  These milestones are window dressing
and meaningless.  What does 9/11 or war deaths have to do with what is
happening now?  Also, you may want to point some of that righteous
indignation over at the PRC and WHO.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:27 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <