[ExI] trivia for the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:04:48 UTC 2020

I  don't watch movies either. I have enjoyed many in the past but now it's
all books.  The difference between a good book and a good movie is just
enormous, especially a movie from a book.  Finding a good movie or video
game would be like going to the library and picking a book at random and
enjoying it.  Very, very low probability.  TV consists of tennis and golf,
so mine has not been on for some time now.  News is Google or NYT or look
around the web.  For at most 10 minutes.   You know?  I think some of it is
speed.  Movies are so slow.  Did I ever tell you that I was peculiar?  And
picky?  bill w

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 12:43 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <