[ExI] kung food was: RE: trivia for the day

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Apr 2 20:52:49 UTC 2020

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 1:36 PM
To: 'ExI chat list' <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: RE: [ExI] kung food was: RE: trivia for the day

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

>…So you told him that you were just loafing around when he came in.   bill w

Ja.  Apparently the impact was so severe it caused his prosthetic eye to pop out.  I decided to let him go.  As he staggered out I called out: Wait, you focaccia rye.

spike

In case you were wondering, the young miscreant suffered no serious Injera.  As he departed I did re quistibi more judicious in his choice of where to perpetrate his crimes.

Oh mercy, I die laughing, I just kill me.  I slay myself.