[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:16:56 UTC 2020

 Does anybody still think the quarantine was an overreaction?

 John K Clark

Just finished reading The Week.  Two page story at the end about some
Republican followers in Louisiana who followed Trump and Hannity and
thought the whole thing was a hoax.  Then a guy comes down with it and is
on a machine to breath.  (I recommend that mag - $1 a week if worth it).  I
just cannot fathom how strongly political party affiliation leads people to
stupid ideas and myths and superstitions and paranoia.  I keep harping on
cognitive errors and this is why.  We all are quite intelligent but even we
(even we!!) are not immune to them.   bill w

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 12:09 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <