[ExI] it's your choice

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 16:16:16 UTC 2020

My aunt went to the Isle of Man searching for relatives, before DNA
testing.  She was in some shop and told a person who she was looking for.
The clerk was a member of that family!  They hugged and cried and so on.
Good for them.

I just have no feelings for 3 cousins - there must be hundreds or thousands
of them.  All of my 'first cousins' were adopted.  Only Mama had kids out
of four siblings.   I don't know what you get out of it, Spike, but I hope
you get all you want.  You could say hello to my cousins in Scotland - but
there must be thousands of William Wallaces around, so if you mention my
name they will likely say "So?"

bill w

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 10:45 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <