[ExI] Unemployment

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 19:57:03 UTC 2020

Good point.  Do you and does anyone have any idea how to get rid of the
gridlock and hostility in D.C.?  Our so-called democracy is not working as
such.  Members of Congress are expected to toe the party line and if they
don't their state doesn't get much help re anything.  Leaders have all the
power (though I did read where that late and not lamented Senator from
South Carolina, Strom Thurmond, held up legislation just by himself).

bill w

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 1:56 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <