[ExI] transfer of guilt

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 22:18:42 UTC 2020

Most of my life I have known about the American Japanese being rounded up
and put in camps during WWII  I have always thought that it was such a
terrible thing.  Now I realize that the result, however unintended, was to
protect them. Probably few if any spies.

Now?  I am glad they did it.  Have you read the news stories of Chinese
people being targeted in the U.S.?  Spat at?

It just boggles my poor mind that someone could blame an American Chinese
for the virus.

Sometimes I think I just don't understand people at all.  I wish I knew the
IQs of the people that do these things.  Then I would have some reason,
however poor.

bill w