[ExI] new neurons

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 19:12:30 UTC 2020

Spike, the average person does not need any more camera than what is in his
phone. The pros still have a big bag.

When I sold my piano the buyers' tuner came over and moved the piano all by
himself with little muscle involved.  I watched him do it.  He had a dolly
that put the piano on its side.He had a rachet thing on the back of his
truck.   bill w

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 1:36 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <