[ExI] ccp struggles

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:47:56 UTC 2020

Well, Dave, of course that's right, but the government was far away and
often got tired of bothering with us.  If the English really wanted to put
us down, it is obvious to me that they could have sent ten times as many
soldiers etc. as they did.  They got no leadership from King George III.

bill w

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 11:06 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <