[ExI] virus scenario

Angel Z. Lopez zoielsoy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:17:37 UTC 2020

Well, I'll tell you this much--the current virus revolving around the earth
can we naturalized with hydrogen peroxide therapy. Also, increasing our
tripeptide structure--most importantly our glutathione will most
definitely hold a very strong defense.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 2:35 PM Robert G. Kennedy III, PE via extropy-chat <