[ExI] ccp struggles

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:38:55 UTC 2020

OK, I get it, Spike, though I think the reference to China may not work
very well.  Asians are conformists and authoritarians, highly unlike
ourselves.  They are also worshipers of the generations older than them.
Not natural rebels to say the very least.

Balkanization of America, eh?  Now I wonder why it didn't happen.  No one
was holding a gun to the heads of the people in the states which decided to
join America.  I am very short in the history knowledge dept.  Why did for
instance, Utah join the U.S.?  Or pick another one.  Help with Indian
wars?

bill w

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 8:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <