[ExI] ccp struggles

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Apr 15 13:04:27 UTC 2020

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat

--

Stathis Papaioannou

Stathis the point of Chinese citizens being armed is that their government would show more respect to its own people.  Currently the Chinese government can do anything it wants, such as arresting the doctor who sounded the alarm on C-19.  If they had freedom of speech and guns, that warning would have gone out in time to save thousands of lives.