[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:48:49 UTC 2020

On Thu, Apr 16, 2020 at 12:28 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <

>> > *On Behalf Of *John Clark:
>>

>> Does anybody still think the quarantine was an overreaction?
>>

>> ### I think that putting most Americans under house arrest to control the
>> Chinese virus, instead of using standard methods of infection control, is
>> insane and stupid.

So you think you are the world authority on this and understand how viruses
spread better than virtually every expert epidemiologist in the world. I
think quarantine *IS *the standard method of infection control. And
yesterday alone 2,482 Americans died of COVID-19, without a quarantine it
would be 10 or 20 times higher.

  John K Clark