[ExI] More deaths from COVID-19 than Afghanistan and Iraq wars combined

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:51:37 UTC 2020

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 3:20 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> John you substituted the legal definition of militia with your own
> definition of militia, *

No, I just recognized the fact that a legal definition does not necessarily
change the nature of reality, and it most certainly hasn't in this case.

> you made arrogantly racist comments regarding people of body parts of
> color

No, I made contemptuous comments about people who think the amount of
melanin in a person's skin is of SUPREME importance and there is a inverse
relationship between inherent virtue and the amount of that pigment. And I
stand by every word.

John K Clark