[ExI] thawing of ai winter?

Kunvar Thaman f20170964 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Fri Apr 17 20:02:41 UTC 2020

And deep learning is *incredibly* data hungry. I've worked in a start-up
trying to build self driving cars (I worked on navigation) and i had to
quit because of how frustrating it got - it really showed me how much data
deep learning demands to be good and how brittle it is. We're very far from
a AI.

As for Stanford weekly seminars, I didn't know about them, I'll check them
out.

&Kunvar

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020, 9:40 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <