[ExI] Why farmers?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Apr 18 22:23:15 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Robert G. Kennedy III, PE via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] Why farmers?

>...Jeez, we could use that kind of hi/lo state comedy today.

>...Oh, wait a minute...

>...K3

>...[snippissimo]

Ja.  In our world today, it helps if one has the right sensa huma.

>... after the Pope (of Italian descent like most of them) ...

K3 you make an excellent point and causes one to wonder.  They have had all
those Italian popes, and now they are getting a lot of cardinals outside of
Europe, but I have never heard of a black pope or even a black cardinal, not
even an Indian pretending to be black.  That doesn't seem right.