[ExI] Why farmers?

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:27:44 UTC 2020

There are at least 14 black cardinals in Africa (I believe they have 17-19 in all.) One would have to track down all other black cardinals by hand as I don’t believe that the Church keeps demographic information on them beyond age. (Cardinals are ineligible to vote after 80.)

https://secam.org/african-cardinals/

SR Ballard