[ExI] Existing as stored data (Was: How many current members of ExI?)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 17:05:09 UTC 2020

I don't believe in pushing back against religion.  I believe in pushing
empiricism and skepticism.  You can do that without challenging a person's
beliefs.  Of course you are challenging his whole system, but that's his
worry, I think

bill w

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 11:27 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <