[ExI] Atheism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:28:26 UTC 2020

Naturalist.  I dislike words, like 'nondairy creamer' that tell you what
something isn't rather than what something is.

So I believe in the natural world - what we can see, hear, etc. Often
called 'materialism'.  Nothing metaphysical in the sense of beyond the
physical.

I can't say 'don't believe in something I cannot understand' because that
would include quantum, which I don't understand.

But I suppose 'naturalist' is not going to catch on despite this definition:

"one who studies natural, rather than spiritual, things"

bill w

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 8:06 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <