[ExI] This is a Historic Day For World’s Oil Markets

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:13:36 UTC 2020

I don't believe so.  Because there is a cost to store oil (like all
commodities), and all storage appears to be full, there is the possibility
of negative prices.   I may be wrong, but I cannot recall another situation
where there was more oil than storage.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 4:07 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <