[ExI] Atheism again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:47:24 UTC 2020

By ignoring what you are probably thinking of.

The only axiom considered is that "P means God exists".

Applying a not to both sides, "not P means God does not exist".

These are mutually exclusive states, so "(P or not P) is true".

Therefore...we can conclude nothing about God's existence just because the
statement "God exists" itself exists and can be given a label.

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:05 AM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <