[ExI] Atheism again

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 04:56:09 UTC 2020

"There are no gods . . . Yet." is a good conclusion. Arthur Clarke
said that, and who am I to contradict him.

Yes, perhaps our descendants will create/become God.

Or other civilizations in the universe have already created/became God(s)....

Or the potential for God-like awareness and power exists in the very
fabric of reality, and God-like entities implemented in quantum fields
or underneath came into being immediately after the beginning of the
universe...

Or one or another version of the simulation hypothesis...

Or God will emerge in the far future but then is present at all places
and times...

All that is in my book.

There are more things in heaven and earth...

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 7:28 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat