[ExI] Atheism again

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 05:01:31 UTC 2020

That would be agnosticism. Of course I have no issue with agnostics.
Strictly speaking, I am one: I don't *know* that God/afterlife exist,
I just hope so and try to find supporting clues in science and
philosophy.

I call a "militant atheist" someone who totally, blindly,
passionately, and intolerantly affirms that there's no God/afterlife.
So what is an atheist? Someone halfwar between agnosticism and
militant atheism?

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 6:08 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat