[ExI] texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:03:49 UTC 2020

Ben, by world-wide standards American is a moderately repressive culture
when it come to sex.  What you see is not what you get.  The porn and
movies and magazines do not depict at all the values of the population.
You have to take a look at laws and customs for those.

Trivia:  in certain states, a man peeking at a window is guilty of
voyeurism, while a woman peeking at a man gets the man a charge of
exhibitionism!

Trivia;  in some states if a married man has sex with another woman, he is
guilty of adultery, a felony.  If a woman have sex with a man she is not
married to, she is guilty of a misdeameanor.  (never mind how these are
enforced - mostly they aren't)

bill w

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 12:56 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <