[ExI] No gods, no meaning?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:37:47 UTC 2020

That religion is about control, being the authority, is exactly why the
Chinese fight it.  Religion is an enemy, another contestant for the hearts
of the people.  Look at the incredible influence the Roman church had for
hundreds of years.  Not only influencing politicians, but becoming
politicians as well.  Politicians had to bow to them.  That this is not
longer the case, for the most part, is a great and wonderful achievement
for the human race.  The church just got outrageous and got knocked around
and then down. But not out.   bill w

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 1:04 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <