[ExI] texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 19:47:57 UTC 2020

I’m sorry but (1) women are not allowed to be topless in public in most cities/states.

See: https://gotopless.org/topless-laws

And (2) Nudity is not legal in most places in the us

“In the United States, states have differing nudity and public decency laws.In most states, state law prohibits exposure of the genitals and/or the female nipples in a public place, while in other states simple nudity is legal” (per wiki)

SR Ballard