[ExI] texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 20:49:23 UTC 2020

The people who disagree with you may vote for politicians or appoint judges
who will then act accordingly. You can, of course, resist, but you are then
going against due legal process, which is in part what you claim to be
defending.

Laws are passed all the time which turn out to be erased because a court,
all the way up to the Supreme Court, has decided that they are
unconstitutional and are then overturned.  Abortion laws are passed by
states hoping to get some votes from their people, and spend a lot of money
defending them, only to have them, like all the other ones they passed,
overturned by the Supreme Court - or lower.  These cost our very poor state
a lot of lawyers' bills. The lawyers know the laws will be overturned but
are glad to accept the money.  Gun restrictions can go the same way.  Thus
all of it is just political posturing.

bill w
--
Stathis Papaioannou

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 3:09 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <