[ExI] psychology

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 24 21:12:05 UTC 2020

On Apr 24, 2020, at 11:11 AM, William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>…I am with Spike on sin…

No way Jose!  I left before that.  As soon as you started talking about… cod… I knew that party was going the wrong direction, then when those fellers brought out that wacky terbacky I said Adios Amigos, I am OUTTA HERE!

I wasn’t even there when that business went down.

>…spike, examples from you are always welcome

bill w

When I was at my wedding 36 years ago, I took several of my bride’s old friends aside and asked them what she had ever done wrong.  I had been dating her for nearly 3 years and I had never seen anything.  What was the biggest mischief she ever got into, that sorta thing.

They pondered, and thought, nobody could think of a single thing.  Then the husband of one of them said “Pal, the closest Shelly has ever come to committing a sin is marrying you.”

{8^D