[ExI] e: texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:54:34 UTC 2020

Maybe you don't want to hear this, but there is a theory that the sight of
cleavage is very similar to that of the bare buttocks, which is a very
strong sexual signal.  A well-built woman at the beach is going to get lots
more looks if she is wearing a thong than if she is showing a lot of
cleavage.  (How abut it, oldtimers?  Did you ever think these things would
be posted?)

It is sad about the nursing mothers.  But we all know that some men are
just jerks and there is no help for it.

bill w

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 9:58 PM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <