[ExI] e: texas county judge demands residents wear bananas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:34:02 UTC 2020

MB

In my personal experience, if that is not superfluous, I have met very few
women I would call jerks, and many men.  Girls, women are fairly far apart
growing up, the females with more social and emotional intelligence.  I
don't think most men ever catch up with the women.  Men are likely not to
see any reason for manners, muchless etiquette, and have to be trained by
their girl friends and wives how to act in many situations.  Do you agree,
men?

bill w

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 9:20 AM MB via extropy-chat <