[ExI] A potential COVID-19 vaccine

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:56:25 UTC 2020

In the religion I invented, it is the opposite: you get points for
disbelieving.  When I explain it to people, some say, oh that is silly.  Of
course that promotes them to higher status in the religion that values
skepticism rather than faith.  spike

But wait a minute here.  If presented with a belief, I deny it, getting
points.  But then couldn't I deny my own denial, paradoxically believing in
the presented belief, which you then have to deny again to maintain
consistency, and then deny that...

That reads like a positive feedback cycle to me.  Your religion is based on
a premise of not creating positive feedback loops and your own religion
creates them, so in essence the religion is denying itself.  Or.....?

bill w

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 2:50 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <