[ExI] Stranger than fiction

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 07:20:39 UTC 2020

The pandemic just keeps getting fishier and fishier. Apparently in 2014, the U.S. government called a moratorium on gain-of-function mutational research on respiratory viruses like SARS and influenza in U.S. labs citing recent accidents, risks of a pandemic, and biosecurity concerns. This caused the NIAID, lead by Anthony Fauci, to give the virus lab in Wuhan China a $3.7 million grant to perform gain-of-function research in bat-borne coranaviruses because our labs were not secure enough? What peaceful purpose could a gain-of-function mutation in the SARS virus possibly serve? And if it was a bioweapon program, why on Earth would we outsource it to China?

https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/why-us-outsourced-bat-virus-research-to-wuhan/?fbclid=IwAR05XIyKjGNhcJO6RgdflBITizA_znxY05EA5ElaP4kSUm6T2sNFYI8X-U8

http://www.phe.gov/s3/dualuse/Documents/gain-of-function.pdf

Stuart LaForge

"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte