[ExI] COVID-19 has killed more Americans than the Vietnam War

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:52:28 UTC 2020

How do we feel about the NYC major breaking up a big crowd of Orthodox
Jews?  As libertarians we might say that if they want to expose themselves,
it's their right, and of there is the Bill of Rights.

But then their children are not being given a choice, so the mayor may be
saving lives.

bill w

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 4:47 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <