[ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Aug 1 23:30:22 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Who has a vote that counts?

>…In Australia I tend to vote Greens…

Your Democrat/Republican parties would be closest related to our Labour/Liberal parties.

2 party systems suck…  Anton

Hi Anton,

If I didn’t vote libertarian I would probably vote Green.  Those two minor parties might span the gap between the majors this time, which would influence the majors to toss us a bone.  If one lives in a swing state, that state presents an even greater opportunity to contribute to spanning the gap.  In a year when both the USian major party’s POTUS candidates are very unpopular, we can expect good numbers from the minor parties.