[ExI] Exi List Supervision

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:14:18 UTC 2020

Sounds very good to me.  You will find very, very high support for excising
all political posts, not just the ones from John.  I would support kicking
him out entirely.  He is very obsessive, and as I have told Spike, I don't
really think he can stop it.  (yes, I am a psychologist).

I don't think any past members will come back if political posts are made,
even if they are not particularly inflammatory (id est, anything about
Trump) - bottom line.

bill w

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 8:28 AM ExiMod via extropy-chat <